Heavy Duty 8 - 11 foot Single Bar Jib arm with a carry capacity up to 6.5 lbs.
Includes built in camera tilt!
The CobraCrane I Filmmaker Kit includes our most versatile single bar crane. The CobraCrane I can be configured either as a 8 foot crane or an 11 foot crane (11 Ft. using the included extension kit), allowing the flexibility of just the right length for the job. With the ability to boom a camera weighing up to 6.5lbs, the CobraCrane I can reach up to 8 or 11 feet above the ground (on a 5 foot Tripod) and can go as low as ground level, offering incredible performance and versatility at a very competitive price.
» Learn more about the CobraCrane I w/Extension Kit.
What's Included: (One Each)
1. CobraCrane CobraCrane I w/ Extension Kit 1
2. Choose your Camera Controller (See guide bellow)
3. Choose your Camera Controller Extension cable
4. CCUSA Universal LCD Super Clamp
5. CobraCrane Padded Carry Bag
6. CCUSA 7" LCD Monitor Complete Studio Kit
* LCD includes Li-Ion Battery, AC Charger and Charger Case. - Run Time up to ~7 Hours
*Camera Controller Guide:
LNC50 is compatible with most Sony, Canon, JVC, Camcorders that include a LANC port.
For Panasonic DVC//HVX/DVX use Manfrotto RC Pan Bar EX Remote Control.
For Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 use Manfrotto Remote Control Clamp EX.
** Above three Camera Controllers are not compatible with DSLR cameras.
For Canon DSLR's use:
Manfrotto SYMPLA Clamp-On Remote Control for Canon DSLRs
Compatible with Canon’s EOS 5D Mark ii, EOS 1D Mark iV, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss x5,
EOS 550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss x4 and EOS 500D/Rebel T1i/Kiss x3.
Visit the SYMPLA Clamp-On page for further details.
CobraCrane I Specifications:
Actual Length 5 or 8 feet Length from Pivot 3 or 6 feet
Carry Weight 18 Lbs. 21 Lbs. with extension kit
Camera Capacity: 6.5 Lbs.
* Filmmaker Kits do not include counterweights, tripod or camera.
For required tripod specifications visit our recommended tripods page.