Heavy Duty 12 foot Single Bar Jib arm with a carry capacity up to 6.5 lbs.
Includes built in camera tilt!
Add the dramatic moves of the CobraCrane I Plus and catch shots from over twelve feet high, then get all the way down and shoot parallel to the ground only inches from the floor. Need to get an awesome panoramic opening for your film? Nothing compares to the sweeping vista shots obtainable with the CobraCrane I Plus. We recommend the CobraCrane I Plus for larger venues and outdoor use.
» Learn more about the CobraCrane I Plus.
What's Included: (One Each)
1. CobraCrane CobraCrane I Plus
2. Choose your Camera Controller (See guide bellow)
3. Choose your Camera Controller Extension cable
4. CCUSA Universal LCD Super Clamp
5. CobraCrane Padded Carry Bag
6. CCUSA 7" LCD Monitor Complete Studio Kit
* LCD includes Li-Ion Battery, AC Charger and Charger Case. - Run Time up to ~7 Hours
*Camera Controller Guide:
LNC50 is compatible with most Sony, Canon, JVC, Camcorders that include a LANC port.
For Panasonic DVC//HVX/DVX use Manfrotto RC Pan Bar EX Remote Control.
For Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 use Manfrotto Remote Control Clamp EX.
** Above three Camera Controllers are not compatible with DSLR cameras.
For Canon DSLR's use:
Manfrotto SYMPLA Clamp-On Remote Control for Canon DSLRs
Compatible with Canon’s EOS 5D Mark ii, EOS 1D Mark iV, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss x5,
EOS 550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss x4 and EOS 500D/Rebel T1i/Kiss x3.
Visit the SYMPLA Clamp-On page for further details.
CobraCrane I PlusSpecifications:
Crane Length: 10 feet (3 meters)
Length above tripod: 7 feet (2.15 meters)
Carry Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 Kilograms)
Breakdown length: Two sections: 6 feet and 4 feet
Camera Capacity: 6.5 lbs. (3 kilograms)
* Filmmaker Kits do not include counterweights, tripod or camera.
For required tripod specifications visit our recommended tripods page.