Check items to add to the cart or select all
• Quick Setup: CobraCranes set up in minutes - no additional tools required
• Ease of Use: With only minutes of practice, get those hard to get shots. Experience the 1-to-1 manual camera tilt control of the built-in CobraCrane pulley system by simply moving the tripod head up and down.
• Flexible: Works with a wide variety of cameras and tripods
• Proper tool for the job: Optional Extension kit, offers two lengths for a variety of shot requirements
• Affordable: Most dramatic difference for the least amount of money
• Reliable:With the polished aluminum pulleys being turned by a high strength, corrosion resistant Type 304 stainless steel, 49-Strand™ 7x7 cable, you can feel confident in the platform's durability and longevity.
CobraCranes are rock solid Built for modern single and three chip camcorders weighing up to 6.5lbs, the CobraCrane I is a single bar crane that provides shots from an ant's point of view up to 8 feet high. Sweeping vista shots of panoramas and sporting events have never been easier or more dramatic. Nothing compares to the sweeping shots obtainable with the CobraCrane I Tripod and counterweights are not included.
For required tripod specifications visit our recommended tripods page
From the ground level, the camera can be tilted up over 90 degrees. Shooting from the ground up gives you incredible perspective when shooting trees, buildings or people to show how tall things really are. From over the top, the CobraCrane I offers a tilt down perspective capturing the “larger than life” shots. The over the top shot is ideal for cooking and food marketing videos. CobraCrane I also offers a framing mode where the subject stays framed while the camera is boomed up and down.
CobraCrane I works with our Extension Kit 1 adding three-feet to your five-foot crane. When used in with the extension, CobraCrane I can reach up to 11 feet high. The ease and flexibility will make this system one of the most popular tools in your toolbox.
Combined with one of our dollies, the CobraCrane I offers users a combination of swings, booms, tilts, rolls and dolly moves. Incredible shots are simple to create and master in minutes.
See what Adam at www.LoadedBoards.com has been able to do with a CobraCrane I:
We also like...
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $389.00
Special Price: $249.00
Regular Price: $399.00
Special Price: $299.00
Regular Price: $459.00
Special Price: $299.00
|Camera Capacity||6.5 Lbs.|
|Camera format supported||DSLR & Video cameras|
|Maximum crane height (on a 5 Ft. tripod)||8 Feet|
|Actual Length||5 Feet|
|Length from pivot||3 Feet|
|Color||Black Powder Coat|
|Built in camera panning||Optional|
|Built in camera tilt||Yes|
|Crane Weight||15 Lbs.|
• CobraCrane I Single Arm Crane
*Counterweights are not included.